Matches in Harvard for { <http://id.lib.harvard.edu/aleph/008512087/catalog> ?p ?o. }
Showing items 1 to 10 of
10
with 100 items per page.
- catalog abstract "May contain pamphlets, press accounts, and ephemera.".
- catalog contributor b11902971.
- catalog date " ".
- catalog description "Langdell Hall is the principal building of the Law School, contain ing offices, classrooms, and a law library. The building was constructed in 1905-6, with wings added in 1928 and 1929. Shepley, Ruting and Coolidge were the original architects, while the firm of Coolidge, Shepley, Bullfinch and Abbott designed the additions. The building is named for Christopher Columbus Langdell, Dean of the Law School (1870-95) and father of the case method.".
- catalog description "May contain pamphlets, press accounts, and ephemera.".
- catalog issued " ".
- catalog language "eng".
- catalog subject "Langdell Hall (Cambridge, Mass.)".
- catalog title "General information by and about Langdell Hall.".
- catalog type "collection".